How to submit your paper
Manuscript preparation guidelines
Original research papers, review articles, short communications and technical reports in all aspects of Biology, Health and Life Sciences, Zoology, Agriculture, Arts and Humanities, Education, Social and Applied Sciences and Management can be submitted provided that the work has not been previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts should be written in clear, concise and good English.
- Paper title: (14 Lucida fax)
- Authors list: (First Author1, Second Author2and Third Author3(12 Lucida fax)
- Abstract: The abstract should summarize the contents of the paper. It should not be more than 400 words (10 Lucida fax)
- Keywords: About six keywords separated by comma in alphabetical order (10 Lucida fax)
- Introduction: (10 Lucida fax )
- Headings (10 Lucida fax)
- Figures and Tables: Must be clear and numbered consecutively (10 Lucida fax)
- Conclusion (10 Lucida fax)
- References: Bibliographic references in the text should appear like [1,2,3,4,5,6………] using a square brace. References should be numbered consecutively in the text.
- References should be in APA Style or MLA Style in accordance with the author’s discipline, but there should be consistency.
- Journal Articles
Johnson, P., Paul, A. and Thomas, J. (2016). How exercise improves health. Journal of Health Sciences, 15(2): 6 -20.
- Book Chapters
Peters, J. (2016). The health implications of smoking; A case study of developing countries. In J. Houston (ed), Handbook of toxicology, New York: Springer Verlag, pp: 460-470.
Charles, B. M. (2016).The effects of Moringa oleifera on the lipid profile of malaria parasitized mice. M.Sc thesis, University of Cambridge England.
- Case report
Peterson, J. M., Brown, B. O. and Paul, M.E. (2016). The causes of diarrhoea in developing countries. A case study of water scarcity in the Northern part of Africa 2000-2015. US-AID Report, Chicago, IL. EPA 712-R-65-010.
UNITS AND ABBREVIATIONS
Authors should follow internationally agreed rules adopted by IUPAC, commission on biochemical nomenclature, APA and MLA.
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS
By submitting a manuscript to the editor or publisher you are deemed to have granted permission to publish the manuscript.